Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Managers navigating extraordinary times.
Our spring programs are now sold out! Please check back for additional 2020 program dates.
The times are calling for leadership, not someone else's, yours.
This program is about supporting business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders to return to themselves so they can positively impact their team and business while aligning with the correct vision.
This program provides clear tools to navigate the extraordinary times we are faced with. Times of big change provide an opportunity to shift perspective and begin to operate on a new and expanded level.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Join a group of like minded people, curious about how to help themselves and the people in their lives.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” - African Proverb
- Creating organizational stability in unstable times.
- Being in collaborative action for the greater good.
- Focussed, clear and bold action vs shouting into the wind
- Getting tools that are everlasting
- Integrated Intentions with Actions
- You are the one you’ve been waiting for
- Harness the power of choice
The program is based on FOUR PRINCIPLES:
- Shift from reaction to powerful response
- Clear the saboteur mindset, restore your true voice
- What is fear creating you to be and how can you remember who you are
- Resistance and attachment is coming up, name it to clear it
- Create your support system, you’re not alone
- What do YOU need to do, how do you restore yourself?
- Collaborative way:
- Speak straight
- Listen generously
- Being for each other
- Honouring commitments
- Acknowledge and appreciate
- What is your vision?
- What would your future self thank you for?
- What is your mission?
- What did you do during this time that made you proud?
- How can you continue to Rise to the Occasion
- You are a leader for a reason
- You have their listening
- Action can be small, and it can be big
- There are forks in the road, choose one, you can’t go wrong
- What are your next best steps
Four (x4), 90-minute Zoom calls from 8:30am-10:00am PST
- Monday, May 11
- Thursday, May 14
- Monday, May 18
- Thursday, May 21
If you cannot make the call, a recording will be available
INVESTMENT | $225
We acknowledge the circumstances businesses are facing. Part of our contribution is making this program affordable and accessible.
Who's guiding the process?
Erin Anderson, Founder of Live Big Co., Coach + Consultant
Business Coach, designer, facilitator, and writer. Erin has been working with entrepreneurs for 18 years, helping them get clear on their vision and bringing it to life.
She has a skill for helping you understand what's at the heart of your purpose and how to clearly communicate that to the world. Erin weaves personal development and self-leadership skills with branding expertise into her work with you.
Kate Potter Velan, Manager of Whistler's lululemon store + Leadership Coach